Monthly Archives: November 2018

Pique: Fabregas Pursue, MU just a waste of time

Pique: Fabregas Pursue, MU just a waste of time

Barcelona – Manchester United’s efforts to bring Cesc Fabregas called Barcelona defender Gerard Pique will only be in vain. Besides Barca did not want to sell it, Fabregas also want to survive in Catalan.

After the initial bid worth £ 25 million rejected stronghold Barca, MU back to bite the fingers after the second offering which totaled 30 million pounds, also again rejected Los Cules.

26-year-old midfielder became the main prey MU in the transfer market after losing another target such as Thiago Alcantara who choose to Bayern Munich, or Kevin Strootman who join AS Roma.

“United just wasting their time,” said Pique was quoted as saying by The Sun.

“It took a long time for Cesc to realize his dream of returning to the house and he will not give up so easily. This is home, this is the place where his family was, and he was playing with friends nearby.

“He has said to us that he’s happy and he wants to survive,” he added.

Fabregas did previously have committed themselves to survive. While Barcelona has repeatedly expressed no intention to sell it, especially after they lost Thiago.

Longtime NBA exec Stu Jackson to leave post, Rod Thorn returns to league office

Longtime NBA exec Stu Jackson to leave post, Rod Thorn returns to league office

NBA Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations Stu Jackson will be leaving the league after more than 13 years, commissioner David Stern announced Wednesday. Jackson will be replaced by veteran league and team executive Rod Thorn, who will assume the title of President of Basketball Operations on August 1.

 

“Stu has made enormous contributions to the NBA over the past 13 years,” Stern said. “He informed (Stern and several other league officials) some months ago that after a long and distinguished career at the league, he felt that this was the appropriate time to step down. We thank Stu for a job very well done, including assisting with the transition to Rod, and wish him the best in his future endeavors.”

 

Jackson was in charge of all oncourt and international basketball operations, including game rules, conduct, discipline and analytics. He also served as chairman of the NBA Competition Committee and on FIBA’s Competition Commission and USA Basketball’s Board of Directors.

 

“The NBA has given me an extraordinary opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in sports and I am extremely proud to be associated with the remarkable global growth of the league, which couldn’t be in better hands with Rod coming in to lead Basketball Operations,” Jackson said in a statement. “I’m looking forward to applying my NBA experience as I move onto my next challenge.”

 

Jackson has been in college or pro basketball for over 30 years. Prior to coming to the NBA, he also served as as head coach of the New York Knicks, was President and General Manager of the Vancouver Grizzlies, head coach at the University of Wisconsin, and assistant coach at Providence College, Washington State and the University of Oregon.

 

Thorn, meanwhile, returns to the league office, where he previously spent 10 seasons as President of Basketball Operations, after executive stints with New Jersey and, most recently, Philadelphia. He also served earlier in his career with the Chicago Bulls.

Jokowi Open MUSORPROV X KONI Jakarta

Jokowi Open MUSORPROV X KONI Jakarta

Jakarta Governor, Joko Widodo officially opening the X Provincial Sports Council (Musorprov X) KONI Jakarta in 2013 at the Hotel Mercure Ancol, Jakarta, on Saturday (6/4).
On that occasion, Jokowi, greeting familiar Joko Widodo also presented awards to six athletes in the sport DKI tennis and track and field athlete ever to ASEAN Para Games in Surakarta.
“By saying bismilah, Province X Koni Sports Council of Jakarta in 2013 was officially opened this morning,” said Jokowi.
After a welcome start, Jokowi, which comes with a white shirt and black pants, immediately start hitting the gong sign Musorprov event X KONI Jakarta in 2013. He hoped that the event will run smoothly.
As is known, this Council was held to discuss the three main agenda. Ie to discuss the report of activities DKI KONI 2009-2013 tenure. The second item on the agenda to discuss and establish a draft work program KONI Jakarta term of office from 2013 to 2017. After that, the activities will be followed by the election of the Chairman of KONI Jakarta period 2013-2017.

Beat Warriors, Champion ABL Beermen

Beat Warriors, Champion ABL Beermen

Jakarta – San Miguel Beermen came out as the champion of ASEAN Basketball League (ABL) 2013. They make sure the title after win over Indonesia Warriors 70-55 in the third game.

In a match in Mahaka Square, Wednesday (06/12/2013) night local time, Beermen already winning since the first quarter. They closed the quarter with a 14-10 advantage over the Warriors.

In the second quarter, the Warriors had time to catch up and just left half a 20-21 ball in position. But this quarter remain the property Beermen with a score of 33-27.

Beermen getting away in the third quarter and was ahead 11 points at 53-42 position. Beermen then closes the quarter with a 53-43 advantage.

Beermen advantages persist in the fourth quarter and 17 points in their winning positions 65-48. Beermen were kept going and won 70-55.

With the victory in the third game, the ABL Beermen juar clinched with a 3-0 aggregate advantage over the Warriors in the final best of five format. In the two previous games were played at home, the Beermen also recorded victories.

Pauliasi Taulava became the best performers of the Beermen had 19 points, 6 rebounds, and 3 assists. While the Warriors camp, Mario Wuysang so it’s best with 21 points and 3 rebounds.

For the Beermen, this is their first ABL title. As for the Warriors, this defeat means the failure to defend the title in the 2012 season earned last.

Chelsea Will Greeted with Marionette Puppet and Batik in Indonesia

Chelsea Will Greeted with Marionette Puppet and Batik in Indonesia

 

Chelsea arrivals to Indonesia will be used up by the Blues support group in Indonesia, CISC. Greet their favorite team, Chelsea Indonesia Supporters Club or CISC prepare uniquely Indonesian souvenirs, such as wooden puppets and batik clothes.
The plan puppet show will be divided to all players and officials. While specific batik clothes will be handed over to the Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho.
While welcome in the stadium already plotting CISC 9-10 in SUGBK sector. Even already bought tickets by 8 thousand pieces. CISC later unfurled the flag with the emblem of Chelsea 5 x 10 meters, given the management of the club nicknamed Blues.
“The amount is, certainly is still growing. Problem, though many people do not idolize Chelsea, but admire players like Torres and Lampard. Due, 9-10 sector, certainly overcrowded,” said Junika Ramadoni, Chief Executive Officer of CISC.
CSIC also exciting plans to provide a set of tools for Demba Ba prayer. It is not yet certain whether the representative of CSIC could provide direct cap, cloth gloves and koko for Demba Ba.

Fixed Spies in MotoGP reason

Fixed Spies in MotoGP reason

Ben Spies (Foto: Reuters)

MISANO – Ben Spies finally decided to stay in MotoGP despite having joined the satellite team. So, what is the reason underlying the decision Spies to stay afloat in the class of kings.

Spies failed to show a slick performance at this season with the Yamaha factory team. Of the 12 series that has been played, Spies was even able to stand on the podium. This is what makes the Yamaha decided not to renew the contract of American rider.

Previously, Spies crowded rumored to be returning to Superbike, the event that makes it appear as a world champion. However, after much thought, Spies eventually decided to stay in MotoGP.

Spies accept the proposal from the satellite Ducati team, Pramac Racing to race in the next season. Spies will duet with drivers who are still career in Moto2, Andrea Iannone.

“I sjudah ever in World Superbike, and you’ll never know what you can do when you return (to Superbike). I did not say, I could have come back and won titles or how many races I can win. But, I’ve never felt the feeling in my race and it was enough, “said Spies told MCN, Saturday (09/15/2012).

“In MotoGP, I do not know what I can do, but I know that I have not been doing the best I can do. I know that and that’s why I keep thinking about it. I do not want to regret that I was not able to spend all my potential over the last five years, “he concluded.

Inter Sell 75 Percent Stake to Erto?

Inter Sell 75 Percent Stake to Erto?

Inter Milan reportedly has officially sold its shares to Indonesian businessman, Erick Thohir, as much as 75 percent.
As reported by the Italian media Gazzetta dello Sport on Friday (9/7) this morning, Inter sold the shares are worth 300 million euro (Rp 3.9 trillion).
Thohir want to acquire Inter news that had been blowing since early May. Initially, the Philadelphia 76ers NBA club owners and club soccer MLS DC United was negotiating with club president Massimo Moratti to buy a 51 percent stake in Inter.
However, further news said Thohir offers up to 75 percent. However, the deal never actually come after Moratti has repeatedly denied that there was a deal with the boss Mahaka Group.

Lorenzo: Fall Again? My career fail!

Lorenzo: Fall Again? My career fail!

Jorge Lorenzo Guerrero (Foto: Reuters)

MONTEREY – Jorge Lorenzo claimed had anxiety and fear when undergoing series Laguna Seca, early yesterday. Under conditions of the shoulder is still injured, the champions hit by fears of a career that could have been completed if back in an accident.

Previously, Lorenzo crashes twice in a row in Assen and Sachsenring and make a broken left collarbone. Must be fitted with a titanium plate was a medical team to fix broken bones Lorenzo.

But in the United States last GP, Lorenzo remains down. Yamaha Factory jockey admitted relieved not able to play due to finish the race with points (sixth) and most importantly, no more accidents because if it happens, will not only finish his journey this season but also can force closes early career.

“I feel proud and relieved, finally. Race yesterday I was in a difficult and dangerous situation. Because if I crash for the third time and also had surgery three times, this season or even a career I could run, “said Lorenzo.

“We avoid the situation. Now I am sure that I will (appear) more perfect in Indy (Indianapolis GP) and scramble back to fight another victory, “he added, as quoted by Autosport, Tuesday (07/23/2013).

Entering pause this summer, X-Fuera berujuluk racers did not want to diving activities other than rehabilitation and recovery: “I have not been feeling great, it took a month or more without anesthesia practice as well as two normal,” he added.

“At mid-race to the end (series Laguna), I felt dizzy. I look even worse. Not to mention the performance of my bike that is not working properly when warm-up session, “added Lorenzo.
(raw)

 

Windstar Offers Ultimate Grand Prix of Monaco Experience with Themed Cruise, Excursion Package

Windstar Offers Ultimate Grand Prix of Monaco Experience with Themed Cruise, Excursion Package

Windstar Cruises combines its distinctive yacht style cruising with the glamour and excitement of the 2014 Monaco Grand Prix to offer guests a VIP experience during this world famous Formula One event. Guests have two voyage options to choose from: a complete Grand Prix themed cruise on the May 21, 2014 Grand Prix of Monaco voyage onboard Windstar’s newest yacht Star Pride; or a Grand Prix excursion package on the May 20, 2014 Yachting the Riviera cruise onboard Wind Surf, the largest of Windstar’s three sailing yachts.

“Windstar’s Grand Prix of Monaco packages offer the ideal opportunity for guests to cruise through all the pleasures of the Riviera combined with a chance to take part in one of the most important and prestigious automobile races in the world,” said Hans Birkholz, Windstar Cruises’ chief executive officer. “These experiences are just another way Windstar is able to bring its guests closer to the local flavor of each region we sail to.”

The Grand Prix themed cruise onboard Star Pride will be hosted by John Bisignano, a former Formula One pit reporter and includes the chance for guests to cheer on their favorite driver from Grand Stand seats during the qualifying races on Saturday, May 24, 2014, and the finals on Sunday, May 25, 2014; as well as delighting in a post-race cocktail reception at the luxurious Hotel de Paris in the heart of Monte Carlo. Before arriving along the French Riviera, guests will also enjoy a special cocktail reception and Grand Prix dinner in addition to other onboard surprises including a Grand Prix gift package. Star Pride’s seven-day Grand Prix of Monaco voyage sails round-trip from Rome/Civitavecchia, Italy on May 21, 2014, and visits Portoferraio, Portofino and Portovenere, Italy; Cannes, France; and Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Guests onboard the 310-guest flagship Wind Surf Yachting the Riviera voyage also have the opportunity to attend these unforgettable races with Windstar’s Grand Prix excursion package, which includes Grand Stand seats for the qualifying races and finals, as well as an exclusive onboard cocktail reception and a Grand Prix gift package. Wind Surf’s seven-day Yachting the Riviera voyage sails from Rome/Civitavecchia, Italy on May 20, 2014, to Nice, France and visits Portoferraio, Portofino and Portovenere, Italy; Nice, France; and Monte Carlo, Monaco.

For more information about Windstar Cruises’ Grand Prix of Monaco experiences and to book, contact a travel professional, call Windstar at 800-258-7245 or visit http://www.WindstarCruises.com.

About Windstar Cruises
Windstar Cruises operates a fleet of small luxury cruise ships known for their intimate yacht-style experience and unique voyages to the world’s best small ports and hidden harbors. Its three recently renovated sailing yachts carry fewer than 300 guests and cruise to 50 nations, calling at 100 ports throughout Europe, the South Pacific, the Caribbean, and Central America. In February 2013, Windstar entered into an agreement to purchase three all-suite motorized yachts with a capacity of 212 passengers each. Under the project name Global Windstar, the expansion will double the size of Windstar’s fleet, making the company the market leader in small-ship cruising with 300 or fewer passengers, with a total of 1,230 berths. For more information including rates and itineraries, contact a travel professional or call Windstar at 800-258-7245. Visit Windstar Cruises online at WindstarCruises.com or Blog.WindstarCruises.com. Windstar Cruises can also be followed on Windstar’s Facebook and Twitter fan pages.

Vincent Kompany: New Players Make Man City Stronger

Vincent Kompany: New Players Make Man City Stronger

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany believes recruits players for City would put his side diluting the gap with Manchester United in terms of squad depth.

City failed to repeat last season’s achievement of the previous season after they trailed by 11 points than United, who eventually clinched long before last week.

Early this season, City players bring new kinds of Stevan Jovetic, Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas, and Fernandinho along with new manager Manuel Pellegrini.

Kompany believes a new power will mendatakan title next season. “We played a great part in the transfer market so far,” said Kompany as reported by Soccerway.

“There is a little gap between us and the champions last season and we did everything to attenuate the distance.”

“It will be a good season and I’m sure other teams will also be competitive. We are a team who can look forward and say we will compete on all fronts,” said the Belgian national team players.