Author Archives: airjordan6

ISSI pengda Jakarta Holds Open Sprint Championship

ISSI pengda Jakarta Holds Open Sprint Championship

Pengda ISSI DKI Jakarta Gelar Sprint Open Championship

ISSI pengda Jakarta will hold sprint cycling championships or the Sprint Open Championships in Velodome, Rawamangun, East Jakarta, on 28-29 September to map the strength sprinter sprinter-national.
According to one board member ISSI DKI Jakarta, Inu Febiana, championships conducted ISSI Jakarta to revive the sport of cycling in Jakarta that had been dropped.
“Because of the nature of open so everyone can take part, not just cyclists, cycling enthusiasts and community members can also participate. From this activity we will map out national sprinter sprinter-because there has been no data yet. And for the record in sprint has not been solved for 12 years because no championship is held, “said Inu Febiana on the sidelines of an iftar together at the residence of Sports Promoters who is also chairman of ISSI DKI Jakarta, Raja Sapta Oktohari, in West Housing, Sunday (21/7 ) night.
Inu said that the decline in achievement and interest in bicycle racing lovers in Jakarta due to the lack of a championship that was held in Jakarta.
For that it would hold an Open Sprint Championships event on a regular basis once per three months.
“This activity is also to add a championship so that it can improve the performance of cyclists DKI Jakarta,” he said.
Inu further said that his department has recruited 12 cyclists to tier II to be developed as a professional athlete.
“We’ve cut one generation in the second tier and now we have to get a new best athletes of the selection results.
They are still our coaching to be able to compete in the national and international arena. Our target they can win at the Asian level, “Inu said.
To be able to bring the Indonesian athlete to appear in the world takes time and a lot of fund.
But there are two ways to overcome that cycling championships held in Indonesia that Indonesian athletes could easily collect points.
“As staged event like the Tour or Tour d d Batur Indonesia. However to do so requires funding not less. Another way is to establish a continental team and follow world events,” he said.

Kompany: Big spending not Guarantee Success City Next Season

Kompany: Big spending not Guarantee Success City Next Season

Hong Kong – Manchester City have spent a lot of money, although the new transfer window opened earlier this month. But it is not a guarantee to be able to bring the Citizens success next season.

So far four players brought in by the City that Fernandinho, Jesus Navas, Alvaro Negredo and Stevan Jovetic. Total of about 100 pounds, also has spent to bring his fourth club management.

With the new transfer window ending 2 September, it is quite possible there will be another top names who entered into such habits City Etihad Stadium in previous seasons, which always bring in star players.

Examples are when winning the Premier League in season 2011/2012, they are investing heavily to buy Sergio Aguero, Samir Nasri, James Milner, David Silva, and others.

When compared with city rivals Manchester United, who are still cool and calm in this transfer window, City may say one step ahead in preparation for the title next season. But that does not mean they will be easily able to snatch the title from Manchester United.

“It’s not enough just to spend a lot of money, I think the other teams are also doing the same thing. Should be something special, but we will do what we can in preparation for this time period,” said team captain, Vincent Kompany, as reported by ESPN.

“Buying new players are important, but the way we make preparations so far so good and we want to do our best to be a team that can compete in all competitions,” he continued.

“You can ask this to five or six clubs and certainly the same answer. Premie League That’s why so most competitive league in the world.”

Kompany further mention that solidity team during the current season is the most important thing to be able to bring the team’s success. Unlike last season where City many internal problems plagued the team that one of them dispute with Mario Balotelli Roberto Mancini.

This is also a hard task that must be carried Manuel Pellegrini as the new City Manager. Especially in the last two test matches they always defeat in the pre-season tour to South Africa.

“Football is more than just buying a new player.’s About the team, be a family and he himself also. When he came, we ensure comfort for him because it is not easy being away from your home,” said he.

Howard: teammate with Kobe Not Fun

Howard: teammate with Kobe Not Fun

Houston – Dwight Howard expressed his frustration during his career at the LA Lakers. One is to be a team with Kobe Bryant called Howard not a pleasant thing.

27-year-old center is only just one season with the Lakers before leaving to Houston Rocketrs. In Los Angeles, Howard is expected to add strength to the Lakers actually disappointing.

Howard could not be united with his teammates and coach Mike D’Antoni. As a result, Howard was not uncommon heavily criticized.

Nicks stats in the regular season was worse with an average of 17.1 points per games – the second-worst of his career – and 12.4 rebounds per games, fourth worst in his career.

With Howard, Lakers painstakingly entered into the Western Conference playoff zone. After qualifying was, the Lakers only up to the first round after dilibas San Antonio Spurs without resistance alias 0-4.

“Is it hard to play with Kobe? Yeah, used to be very difficult,” said the former Orlando Magic player was quoted by Fox Sports.

“Me and Kobe, we debated several times. Everybody knows Kobe wants to score and there is some time we scramble to get the ball. And it happens within a team.”

“But playing with Kobe does not affect my decision to join with Houston. I just think Houston offers a better situation for me and my career.”

Rumors of a rift between Howard and Bryant even clearer. Kobe is no longer known memfollow’s former colleagues on Twitter.

Spanish trio Possible First game Absent in Chelsea

Spanish trio Possible First game Absent in Chelsea

Spanish-owned three Chelsea players, likely will miss their first game in the Premier League. Fernando Torres, Juan Mata, and Cesar Azpilicueta, its power will be used by the Spanish national team to face Ecuador on 14 August 2013.

All three will be flown to London 24 hours before the first match against Hull City Blues held on August 18, 2013. Highly unlikely if all three matches to play after passing an international level adjacent and fly in a relatively long journey time.

“For a list of players that will be deployed against Hull, I will specify in the two days before the opening match was held. Due to their list of players to rely on the defense of the national team,” said the Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho as reported by the Guardian.

“I’m not going to let them play with the physical condition is not good. They will do the grueling trip from Ecuador for 15 hours,” he continued.

Currently they also are not included in Chelsea’s pre-season tour in Thailand and Indonesia. Three players are still going off after defending Spain in the 2013 Confederations Cup.

Manchester United bid Bale with Fantastic Price

Manchester United bid Bale with Fantastic Price

gareth bale (Google image)

In the transfer market this season Manchester United were very active. After Thiago now failing to get the team made David Moyes wants to bring Tottenham winger Gareth Bale.

As reported by the Daily Mirror, Manchester United Bale daring bid for a price of £ 60 million or around Rp 927 billion to bring the players from Wales.

By bringing Bale is expected to replace the current Manchester United striker who wants to leave Old Trafford, Wayne Rooney.

Bale’s move to Manchester United’s Premier League will finish before rolling on August 17. This is because the amount of bids submitted by Manchester United to the Tottenham Hotspurs.

Tottenham previously always rejected bids submitted by the top clubs and one of them is Real Madrid, to buy Gareth Bale. Bale purchase is also believed to be a request from the New Manager of Manchester United, David Moyes.

PSG No Longer Keen on Rooney

PSG No Longer Keen on Rooney

After ensuring the signature of Napoli striker Edinson Cavani makes French champions last season, Paris Saint-Germain interest in hunting to put Manchester United star, Wayne Rooney.
The assertion directly expressed PSG coach Laurent Blanc, “Wayne Rooney extraordinary but we have a complete attacker”.
“We will try mendatangan midfielder, if we finally get a new player then the player is a quarterback,” said Blanc in Sport.
Although United have confirmed several times about the future that Rooney will not be sold this summer including Chelsea reject the proposal, but the future of the UK is still a question mark.

Raikkonen: 2014 Will Be Tough Choice

Raikkonen: 2014 Will Be Tough Choice

Silverstone – Formula-1 driver Kimi Raikkonen claimed to face difficult choices in the 2014 season. Raikkonen was in a dilemma to choose between Lotus team remain in or move to Red Bull as his new team in the 2014 season.
Raikkonen with Lotus contract will expire at the end of this season. While Red Bull has a vacancy driver in connection with the confirmation that Mark Webber will leave F1 at the end of 2013.
»It was not an easy decision,” said the Finn told the official F1 website, Formula1.com, Friday, June 28, 2013. »It’s not the first time I faced a different choice, and then had to take one of the best choices.”
Raikkonen added, »It is hard to say and choose the best one, let alone a matter of right or wrong decisions, only us who know everything.”
The 33-year-old racer was F1 world champion in 2007. He returned to F1 in 2012 after an absence of two years after trying to rally and Nascar competition. Raikkonen admitted Lotus is part of his life since returning to F1 in 2012.
»Lotus is perfect for me, without them I could not go back to F1,” said Raikkonen. »Lotus therefore a boon for the return of my career in F1, but there are some things that should fulfill your to improve my career.”

Brawn aware of Mercedes limitations as Hamilton prepares for hot Hungarian test

Brawn aware of Mercedes limitations as Hamilton prepares for hot Hungarian test

Mercedes team principal Ross Brawn is under no illusion of the problems his marque face in this weekend’s Hungarian Grand Prix in a bid to head into Formula One’s summer break on a high.

Searing temperatures are expected over Budapest, with the early race-day forecast predicting 36C, the kind of conditions the Mercedes’ duo of Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg cannot cope with.

Where there is heat there is high tyre degradation on the Mercedes cars during a grand prix, which has undermined the team’s sizzling qualifying form as Hamilton and Rosberg have taken six of the last seven pole positions between them.

Add in the fact Mercedes were banned from last week’s young driver test at Silverstone where Pirelli’s new range of tyres were analysed by the other 10 teams, and the Brackley-based marque heads to the Hungaroring on the backfoot.

Following a number of high-speed blowouts during the British Grand Prix, Pirelli was forced to revise its rubber which means from this weekend last season’s construction is now married to this year’s compounds.

Mercedes, after conducting a private test with Pirelli in Barcelona in May which resulted in their ban, only have data given to them by the Italian manufacturer from the young driver test to fall back on.

Appreciating the difficulties, Brawn said: ‘The final race before the summer break is always a milestone for the team and an opportunity to review our performance before our staff enjoy a well-deserved break during the summer shutdown.

‘Our team are currently second in the constructors’ championship with two race wins to date.

‘However, the season has not been without its challenges and we have had some very tough races.

‘This happens over the course of a season and you have to take the highs and lows and find your path to making improvements.

‘Both Nico and Lewis have visited the factory in the two weeks since we returned from Germany and everyone has been working very hard to investigate our tyre sensitivities ahead of the elevated temperatures we will undoubtedly experience this weekend in Budapest.

‘Friday will also be our first opportunity to work with the new tyres on our car, so we have a great deal to learn in a short space of time.

‘We want to finish the first half of the season on a high, but the challenge facing us is clear.’ 

For Hamilton, the fact he has failed to yet win for Mercedes in his debut campaign, whilst Rosberg has taken the chequered flag twice, is irksome.

But the 28-year-old has a superb record in Hungary, winning on three occasions in his six years in F1, and there is an obvious eagerness to improve on that record.

But like Brawn, Hamilton recognises that is easier said than done.

‘It is an important weekend for us, and we need to get off to a good start on Friday when we have the chance to try the new tyres for the first time,’ said Hamilton.

‘I’ve spent some time at the factory since we returned from Germany and I know everyone is working really hard to improve our overall performance and to address the issues we experienced at the last race.

‘It would be great to reward all of that effort with a strong weekend in Budapest, and I’ll certainly be pushing to make that happen.

Warriors Beat Slingers Again

Warriors Beat Slingers Again

Singapore – Indonesia Warriors win again when it meets advanced JobStreet.com Singapore Slingers in the ASEAN Basketball League (ABL). Playing at home against, the Warriors won 63-53.

In the match at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Tuesday (14/05/2013) night, the Warriors in control of the game early. They lead 15-13 at the end of the first quarter.

Entering the second quarter, the Warriors managed to increase the margin to the home team. Scored 18 extra points, they lead 33-26.

The third quarter went pretty tight. The Warriors had 14 points in the quarter, while the Slingers added 13 points.

In the final quarter, the Warriors are still able to maintain a distance with the Slingers. Todd Purves team made it to the victory was his 16th of the season.

Chris Daniels contributed 15 points for the Warriors. Of camp Slingers, Rashaad Singleton scored 23 points, while Phillip Morrison 17 points.

Arsenal Make Bids Luis Suarez So £ 42 Million

Arsenal Make Bids Luis Suarez So £ 42 Million

EKSKLUSIF: Tawaran Arsenal Buat Luis Suarez Jadi £42 Juta

According to Goal UK, Arsenal have again filed a bid of £ 42 million to acquire Luis Suarez.

Arsenal are ready to pay compensation of £ 35 million transfer to Liverpool plus bonus £ 7 million to get their first big-name signings this summer.

Arsenal chase against Suarez has been developed over the past month. Suarez desire to leave Anfield seems increasingly stimulating Arsenal launching bid to continue. Moreover, the player’s representative said his client is interested in joining to the Emirates because of the lure of playing in the Champions League. Finally, Arsenal bid of £ 35 million, £ 30 million plus a bonus of £ 5 million, Liverpool rebuffed.

The new bid amount is a record for the Gunners. The figure was almost double that of their offer of £ 23.1 million while trying to tempt Gonzalo Higuain. Later Real Madrid striker was more inclined to move to Napoli with a record fee of £ 31.8 million.